Shown above is the finished structure. I’ve found that the appearance of photo wallpaper models is improved if I inset the roll up doors so that was done by cutting holes in the .060″ laminate before mounting it to the pvc core. The challenge of this model was the photos. I had no choice but to take them shooting into the sun on a bright clear day. A lot of photo editing was required to improve the subsequent dullness of the images. In the past, I would have spent a lot of time editing out the foliage at the bottom. I this case I decided to leave most of it and will just place scenery in front of it to cover it up.