The Brooklyn Terminal is a proto freelanced , N scale layout based loosely on Brooklyn’s Bush Terminal and Fulton Terminal railroads in the World War 2 era. The bench work footprint is in a freestanding island format, configured in a five foot by seven foot “L” sitting on pedestals in an upstairs bedroom “layout gallery” which also houses the Los Angeles Junction layout.
- Scale: N
- Era: 1940’s
- Theme: Proto freelanced based largely on Brooklyn’s Bush and Fulton Terminals
- Motive Power: Steam
- Prototype: Proto-freelance composite of Bush Terminal and Fulton Terminal in Brooklyn, NY
- Dimensions: 7 foot x 5 foot, 6 inch “L”
- Bench work format: Freestanding island
- Layout Height: 57 inches
- Kato Unitram in the street running areas, hand laid code 40 elsewhere.