The switcher works the warehouses along the docks.
Overall view of the layout.
- Scale: N
- Era: 1940’s
- Theme: Proto freelanced based largely on Brooklyn’s Bush and Fulton Terminals
- Motive Power: Steam
- Prototype: Proto-freelance composite of Bush Terminal and Fulton Terminal in Brooklyn, NY
- Dimensions: 7 foot x 5 foot, 6 inch “L”
- Bench work format: Freestanding island
- Layout Height: 57 inches
- Track: Kato Unitram for street running regions. Other areas to be determined, code 40 if possible
- Control System: CVP EasyDCC wireless
Old Bush Terminal street trackage looking north on 41st Street from 2nd Avenue.